Ryan is a proud Army veteran with a heart for helping people. He believes life is for the living and the most important thing anyone can do is help others to live. Some of Ryan’s favorite activities are exercising, spending time with his beautiful wife, studying the Holy Scriptures, giving people hope, and making people smile. If you ask Ryan how he feels about working at HCCM, you will only hear thanksgiving and praise for God.
We asked Ryan some fun questions to learn a little bit more about him:
- What is something that recently made you smile? Getting hired at HCCM. I genuinely love and am thankful for my job and the people I work with.
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be? Righteousness.
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Getting locked in a bathroom and Military police had to break the door down to get me out.
- If you could go back to any moment in time, when would it be? Either the moment of creation or the giving of the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai…the parting of the Sea of Reeds would also be fantastic.
- What is your favorite dad joke? At the morning meeting today, my manager encouraged us to do make it a good day… so I went home.